What We Do: For Our Community
Westgate Cares isn’t just our slogan; it’s a representation of who we are as a people and company. We put those words into action every day by giving back to our community through donations, grants, volunteer work, and more.
At the end of 2020, Westgate Resorts Foundation proudly rolled out our innovative COVID-19 Community Response Grant program, distributing $260,000 to 14 hand-picked nonprofits working to help our resort communities during the COVID-19 pandemic. At the start of 2020, our Foundation also awarded $1,122,500 in grants to more than 74 nonprofit organizations nationwide. Each grant recipient's mission aligns with our Foundation’s Pillars.
A Few of Our Central Florida Programs:
- Second Harvest Foodbank | Culinary Training Program
- United Against Poverty | Success Employment Training Program
- Boys & Girls Club of Central Florida | Career Development Program at the Cocoa Beach Branch
- Harbor House of Central Florida | Emergency Shelter Basic Needs
- Hope Partnership | Rapid Re-Housing and Family Advocacy Program